Reed Diffuser Oil
Our reed diffuser oil refills come in a variety of calming scents, including warm mandarin vanilla, refreshing eucalyptus, and soothing lavender. Unlike most diffuser oils on the market, Sunset Health’s are unique in that they are made without alcohol or DPG (dipropylene glycol) and hand-poured right here at our HQ. Easy to pour, easy to reseal, and long-lasting. Find your favorite fragrance and subscribe to save 15%.
Things to Consider When Picking Quality Reed Diffuser Oil Refills
Whether you’re already a frequent buyer of diffuser oils or this is your first time purchasing one, there are a couple of factors to keep in mind when deciding on a diffuser oil refill.
- Fragrance: The most obvious factor to take into consideration when purchasing a diffuser oil refill is the scent. Do you already have a favorite you know you’ll use often, or are you looking for something new? Experimentation may help you discover a new favorite, but just be sure not to stray too far from a family of fragrances so you don’t end up with a scent you dislike.
- Amount + Consumption Rate: Diffuser oils don’t have the longest shelf life, so keep in mind how often you use your diffuser so you can purchase the right amount. All of our reed diffuser oil refills come in 6 oz. bottles.
How To Choose the Best Reed Diffuser Oil Refills
General attributes you should always keep in mind when shopping for a diffuser oil refill include:
- Amount in each bottle
- Shelf life
When choosing your diffuser oil fragrance, consider the environment and the ways in which you’re going to use your oil. Take a look at our selection and the fragrance notes to find the perfect scent for your purposes.
- Mandarin Vanilla – warm vanilla + citrus + spicy bourbon
- Eucalyptus – fresh-picked eucalyptus + hints of citrus
- Lavender – true lavender flowers (top seller!)
- Sunny Beach – orange blossom + lavender + jasmine + rose + musk base
- Sage & Citrus – top notes of mandarin + tangerine + ruby red grapefruit + lemon rinds; fresh sage leaves base note
The best way to keep your diffuser oils fresh and potent for longer is proper storage. Follow these care guidelines to maximize your oils’ lifespan.
- Always store your reed diffuser oil in a cool, dry place away from sunlight.
- Make sure the lid is tightly closed after each use.
- Oils can be stored in the fridge to help prevent oxidation.
- Otherwise, diffuser oil can be stored inside a drawer, inside a cabinet or case, or on a shelf.
- Once the bottle is half empty, pour the content into smaller bottles. The extra air can lead to oxidation.
- Keep away from children and pets.
Showing all 5 results